Building a practice can be easy.
You don't have to do it all alone.
Join a group of supportive colleagues to work through the basics of building a successful practice
GROUP CONSULTATION COACHING PROGRAM
Most of us learn better in groups. Learning in a community of like-minded colleagues will help you integrate a simple step-by-step process to
Maximize your online presence with minimum time and financial resources
Write effective website copy that speaks to your ideal clients
Organize your private practice and save time
Write in blogs and how to stay on track over time
Use the right social media platforms wisely
Reach private-pay cash-only clients and fill your practice
Market your counseling work without wasting time or money
Leave the group feeling more confident with tools in hand and helpful colleagues who have your back.
Group Consult Coaching Details:
We gather every other week via the phone on Mondays (we'll talk to determine which group fits best into your schedule). You’ll get coaching on how you can use your unique strengths to build a stronger practice. Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to ask a specific question and get coaching directly from me. You also learns TONS from the others in the group.
- Each group has a little bit different focus so that you end up in the one that is a perfect fit for you and you have 10 other amazing professionals in the exact same place in their lives. These calls will be recorded so if you ever need to miss one you'll have access to all the information.
- You’ll gain access to an exclusive Facebook group just for this small group. I’ll be actively participating and encouraging your participation there, because folks in private practice seldom have the opportunity to work together with others. They “get” you, will help answer your questions, and will support you…and that’s a powerful tool.
- You’ll also have on-going access to both the private Authentic Marketing in Private Practice Facebook Group (an online space exclusively for clinicians invested in building their practice with authenticity) AND a private community just for members of this group. Join us to network, request support, brainstorm ideas, and provide some of your own marketing expertise.
- Before we start we'll get together on the phone so I can learn more about you and your business as you start the group. You’ll have the freedom to be creative, but I’ll hold you ACCOUNTABLE in a way that works for you!
- Weekly “open office hour” Fridays at noon PDT where you can have 15 minutes one on one with me for laser coaching. These calls will be recorded so if you ever need to miss one you'll have access to all the information.
- And you'll be invited to our amazing, quarterly, in-person, day-long, planning, strategy and mastermind sessions! These days will inspire you, motivate you and keep you on track all year. These days alone are worth the investment!
- You’ll also receive books, goal cards, and other helpful tools every quarter at our in person meetings to deepen your connection to your core purpose in this work.
Just like therapy, coaching is most effective when you invest energy beyond our scheduled meetings.
Take a moment to review these considerations before starting coaching:
Yes, coaching means homework. During each coaching meeting, we'll decide together what action will give you the biggest return on your investment of time. We’ll identify priorities and you’ll have a ust more manageable list of things to complete.
Growing a private practice can feel overwhelming when we have huge “to do” lists, so in coaching we'll focus on small manageable action steps to keep constant movement forward.
You'll be billed $199 each month for six months. This is FAR LESS than 1:1 coaching would cost to build a sustainable practice.
It only takes two sessions a month at $100/hour to pay this off. Thats only one paying client. Most of the folks in this group have doubled and tripled client loads in our time working together-earning far more than it takes to pay off this small financial commitment.
Much like our counseling clients, many of us come to coaching wanting change fast. Yet we know lasting sustainable change and growth takes time. Successful private practice owners see the strongest results when they commit to growing their practice for at least six months.
I recommend this six month commitment to build a solid foundation, but you can stay longer. Most of my clients choose to renew group membership again and again because they value the learning and community we've built.